quarta-feira, 15 de abril de 2009

Moné- Real Man & Blessed(PROMOS)

Both tunes came out as a promo with 1 single version each. I love vinyls usually I have no trouble tracking them down but this 12 inches(one side) for Real Man was like the holy grail!!
It does not give any credits who produced or mixed I have my hints but I will keep it to myself....
X-Union Ft Mone-Blessed was produced and mixed by Stephan Grondin back in 2001 unfortunately no longer mixes was out.
Real Man(Classic Garage Mix)
X-Union Ft Moné-Blessed(Short mix)


3 comentários:

  1. F'n BRILLIANT post. BR I L L I A N T.

    ResponderExcluir
  2. this is very Rare!!! I was talkin with DJ Stephan Grodin the guy who mixed "Blessed" he started to work on new mixes.It will be done by the end of 2009(hopefully) I can't wait to hear it!!!

    ResponderExcluir