sexta-feira, 5 de fevereiro de 2010

Patti Austin - Reach



Today I woke up with this song banggin' on my head. After spent a few hours looking for it I finally found it hidden in a box where I used to keep my old laptop. Why it was there????? The answer did not cross my mind yet.
I was never really into Patti Austin's music.....as a matter of fact this is the only 12" I have from her. The DUB MIX is the best! Tough I'm not into Dubs this one is more like a dub-vocal mix.
Released under GRP lable in 1994 and Remixed by Hex Hector and I a friend of mine Darrin Friedman from Boston who spins at Avalon Night Club in Massachusetts.
Enjoy!

3 comentários:

  1. I know this song by Judy Cheeks - produced by Brothers in Rhythm but Patti's version seems to be the original. At least the composers were the same.

    ResponderExcluir
  2. I just found your site while looking for a graphic for Patti Austin on Google.

    I am grateful for your sharing, and know the time and effort it takes.

    I regret that some people can't take a minute to say THANK YOU for
    music that someone is SHARING.

    Best Regards to you.

    ~ Leelawadee ~

    ResponderExcluir